If you make (or allow any third party to make) material available through the Site (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software.
A. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying, and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third-party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- the Content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other groups and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- the Content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses, and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by COMPANY or otherwise.
B. Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, COMPANY has the right (though not the obligation) to, in COMPANY ’s sole discretion:
- refuse or remove any content that, in COMPANY’s reasonable opinion, violates any COMPANY policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or
- terminate or deny access to and use of the Service to any individual or entity for any reason. COMPANY will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
As a User, you may deactivate your account at any time. Personally, identifying information such as your name, username, and profile photo will no longer be associated with Content you have posted.