New York / Remote
Lead Backend Engineer
As a backend engineer, you will be designing and implementing services that will enhance our user's ability to implement their digital asset-backed customer loyalty program. As an engineer on our team, you will work closely with other teams to build the next-generation services that will ensure Versify’s reliability, performance, and scale for the future of the internet.
- Design, build, and maintain core data models and APIs
- Architect services that enables the platform to adapt and grow
- Debug production issues across multiple levels of the stack
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- 4+ years experience in backend engineering, ideally in Python or Node
- Experience building and operating backend distributed systems
- Experience designing serverless architectures on AWS infrastructure
- You can write secure code that works quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building software and systems that balance simplicity, flexibility, and security.
- Track record with a smart contract language such as Solidity
- A customer-focused and product-focused mindset.
- Experience at a B2B SaaS startup